Thank you to all of the companies and people who have supported and sponsored The Silozi Seed Bank & Trees For Elephants.
With out your help this would not have been possible!
– The Birches at the Latvian Centre-4 Credit Union Dr. Totonto.
– Darryl Fraser Cuisine & Events a div. of Frakin Enterprises Inc.- Scarborough
– Pizza Nova-Danforth & Ellerbeck
– Royal Canadian Legion-Branch # 10- Pape Ave.
– Lisa Shamai, Quisinere.
– The Big Carrot- Jackman & Danforth
– Link Three Media & Marketing
– Green Majority.ca
– The Toronto Seed Library-Seedy Zine
– Canadian Organic Growers
– Dominion Seed House
– Ripple Africa.org
– DHL Express- Brampton
– Veggie Express-220 Norseman St. Etobicoke.
– Bulk Barn-213 Danforth Ave.,
– Strictly Bulk- 638 Danforth. Ave.,
– African Textile Clothing-1288 Wilson Ave., North York
– Broadview Espresso-817 Broadview Ave. Toronto.
– PMA Canada-Two Oceans South African Wine, Julia Cradwell, Oakville.
– Nharo- Indigenous Art from Africa- 543 Danforth Ave.
– Express Yourself Productions-Cheri Strathdee, Toronto.
– The Court Jester Pub-609 Danforth Ave. @ pape.
– Astoria Shish Kebob House-390 Danforth.
– Pan on The Danforth-516 Danforth Ave.,
– Lynn Kozak- The South Side Shuffle, Port Credit.
– Loblaws- Broadview & Danforth
– Timothys- Jackman & Danforth
– Treasure Island Toys-Danforth
– Menchies frozen yogurt-531 Danforth.
– Jamba Juice, Danforth
– Yogurtys – Danforth
– Ajit Kalsi-Djembe player
– Erin Leonard
– Leslie Bolt
– Jessica Hainer
– Heather Brownridge-
– Karen Sheppard
– Bridget Leonard
– Debbie Bennett
– Debbie Lennox
– Shirley Clydesdale
– Sorcha Kellett
– Ellena Andoniou
– Heather Neal
– Paul Childerhose
And all of the people whom have saved seeds for me. You know who you are! Thanks!