Find Out How!
There is a real movement to eat healthy, non-GMO/organic foods.
Help educate your friends buy having a fundraiser for SEEDS.
1. Cook a vegetarian ( or not ) dinner, charge a nominal fee, and donate to SEEDS. You can even ask your friends to dress in African attire to add a bit of fun!
2. Ask your favorite band to preform a SEEDY concert for SEEDS.
3. Ask your local dance club if you can do a fund raiser for SEEDS.
4. Get sponsors for a Swim or Skate for SEEDS at your local pool or rink.
5. Have a local bake sale with SEEDY Cakes like pumpkin seed muffins or squash pie. Yum!
What ever your talent is, help it grow with SEEDS.
For more information email email@example.com
For additional volunteer positions with SEEDS in Toronto look under Contact Us in the main menu.
For information regarding our Voluntourism Trip to Zambia for 3 weeks on August 1st, 2015 also look under Contact Us in our main menu.
Thanks and hope you have a seed full volunteer experience!